Need about a month off

Want to contact us for any reason? Post here please

Moderator: Officers

Slumcut

Need about a month off

Post#1 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:01 am

Ola,

I haven't been online much and the reason for that is: I just don't have the time
Between the hectic work (non)schedule and spending almost 4 hours in public transportation every day I'm trying to find time to spend with friends and even without the raids that's difficult enough.

I'm going into an even busier month now where, fortunately, if everything goes well, I'll be in the possession of a driver's license and a car by November so the PT problem will be eliminated.
Until then I'll not be able to even be at my PC on most days so I'm going to be "unavailable" for raiding for about a month. (thinking november 9th ~ish I'll be able to reliably sign for raids again)

Until then!

Slum

Grommgarr

Re: Need about a month off

Post#2 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:40 am

All's cool man. We will see you then!

Slumcut

Post#3 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:13 am

nov 9th ~ish as stated above is gonna be impossible for me, however I'll be returning this weekend :)

Looks like I missed a whole lot of content and clears.. Congrats on clearing the Lolmare everyone!

See you guys soon!

p.s. Driver's license + Car has been achieved ;) no more 4 hours of public transportation a day for me! :P

yujiro

Post#4 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:59 am

glad to hear u got ur car sorted and all
hope to get u raiding soon

moogle
Site Admin

Post#5 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:50 pm

It's ok, no-one important died during the clearing of aforementioned content ;) gratz on epic mount
Continuum Guild Master
"Myther, mind the mines... Myther... mines!!!?... watch out... WHAT THE $%&* MYTHER"

Slumcut

Post#6 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:50 am

So you took one for the team meegs? :P and thanks ^_^
Next step: Portals

Return to “General”