That UI thread!

Want to contact us for any reason? Post here please

Moderator: Officers

LumiChallAsh

That UI thread!

Post#1 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:18 pm

check my UI guys! if your wondering wheres my raid frames. i use the blizz ones. i set them up behind my inventory

now.... show me yours :D

snorks

Re: That UI thread!

Post#2 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:22 pm

There it is.

Addons list:
ElvUI
DBM
Skada

moogle
Site Admin

Post#3 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:34 am

Morning Bitches! UI incoming :)

So here it is for Resto. It is largely the same for Elemental but with a totally different TellMeWhen setup to track my elemental spell stuff:

Full UI:

Chatter is configured have different windows so I can track and monitor different chats and when fighting/RaidLeading/YourMum'ing I don't miss anything important. Top Window is for tradechat shit that can spam to its heart content without scrolling the windows I care about. Middle is OfficerChat, wispers, etc. Bottom is general, guild chat, achievments, etc:

Forte is a spell tracker that puts CDs onto a time based bar and moves them closer to the left the nearer they are to being available. When it is available it does a little icon explosion type thing so you see it:

Vuhdo is "fucking awesome" and if you're healing with another addon you should at least look into it. I've used Grid/Healbot and MouseOvers in the past and Vudho shits all over all of them:

Main Raid Setup, you can tell it what debuffs, etc to show on the raid frames and configure whether you want things that other people can cast to display, etc - I don't want to see other people's RipTides for example:

Ever "lost" someone and no idea where the fuck they are? (cough, cough - combat rez!) Vuhdo has you covered. Mouse over can be set to display the direction/distance arrow. Very useful when trying to establish raid marks and safe distances:

Seriously - this is scratching the surface of Vuhdo, take a look at it - it is a bit confusing when you first get it, but really is worth the effort in setting it up correctly.

TellMeWhen is fantabulous. These are my Shammy Resto monitors in Config mode (where they are all visible so can see everything):

The top row only shows in combat and when the spell is available for use. The visual POPUP helps prompt to use. The next row is for tidal waves and will not display any when I don't have any, then the left icon only if only one stack and the right side icon if I have both. Also shows the expiry timers on the icons.

Below this is my timer bars for buffs for Accesnsion, HealingSteamTotem and HealingRain. The Green bar down the left is a timer that I've set for the Tier4pc bonus, so when it is up I can SPAM SPAM SPAM.

Icons underneath show primary spells that I use most and their CDs. The bottom two bars show the durations of Elemental Totems.

In Action it looks like this, doesn't look much when static, but in a constantly changing environment it rocks:

that's about it on the interesting side. a full list of my addons is:

AMR
AtlasLoot
Auctionator
Bagnon
Bartender <- handy for tonnes of keybinds like I have and changing the bars on things like pressing CTRL/ALT, etc.
Chatter
ChiBar (Monk)
Forte
GTFO
Gatherer
Masterplan
OmniCC
PitBull Unitframes
Postal
RaidBuffStatus
Recount <- will likely change to Skada as understand can have multiple windows open (ie - Healing AND dps)
TellMeWhen
SexyMap
TidyPlates (ThreatPlates)
TitanPanel
TipTac
TotemTimers
Vuhdo

think that's about it....

The
Continuum Guild Master: 2010-2018
"Myther, mind the mines... Myther... mines!!!?... watch out... WHAT THE $%&* MYTHER"

Hawkeye

Post#4 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:21 am

Mkay, So my quest for a new UI is almost finished and I have to say it took a quite deal amount of time to compose this junk! :D Longer than I expected.

Hope it can have some effect gameplay-wise!

Anyways. here it is:

... . -. -.. -. ..- -.. . ...

Ryuuzakii

Post#5 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:01 pm

Don't mind the chickens...It was feeding hour

LumiChallAsh

Post#6 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:41 pm

Ryuu..... don't look now... but there is something behind you D:

Sinan

Post#7 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:21 pm

Great view there.

moogle
Site Admin

Post#8 » Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:44 am

hahh - reminds me of some of my UIs from TBC :D
Continuum Guild Master: 2010-2018
"Myther, mind the mines... Myther... mines!!!?... watch out... WHAT THE $%&* MYTHER"

Return to “General”