I'll be unable to play for some time.

Want to contact us for any reason? Post here please

Moderator: Officers

mojag

I'll be unable to play for some time.

Post#1 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:47 pm

Hello all,

The last few days have been really hectic for me. I have moved to the UK,to Hull more specifically, in order to study at the University there.

I got to Hull yesterday and I have many things that I need to sort out. I didn't move in to my apartment yet, hence i don't have a stable internet connection. I also don't own a windows PC here, only my macbook which isn't really suitable for anything serious graphically.

All the above amount to the fact that sadly I won't be able to raid with you guys...at least until manage to get my hands on a PC and decent internet connection.

Best wishes,
Mojag.

moogle
Site Admin

Re: I'll be unable to play for some time.

Post#2 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:41 pm

No worries pal. Welcome to the UK :) Hope you get things sorted, your spot will still be here when you get back. Keep us updated
Continuum Guild Master: 2010-2018
"Myther, mind the mines... Myther... mines!!!?... watch out... WHAT THE $%&* MYTHER"

moogle
Site Admin

Post#3 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:05 am

Worth noting that mobile internet in UK is pretty low latency and suitable for raiding if you don't have a landline. I used to travel for my job and used to use it quite a lot back in Cataclysm - and its got much much better since then :)
Continuum Guild Master: 2010-2018
"Myther, mind the mines... Myther... mines!!!?... watch out... WHAT THE $%&* MYTHER"

Rándy
Guild Officer

Post#4 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:58 am

Just when elemental gets a boost, ;) Take your time mate!

Return to “General”