I'll be unable to play for some time.

Want to contact us for any reason? Post here please

Moderator: Officers

mojag

I'll be unable to play for some time.

Post#1 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:47 pm

Hello all,

The last few days have been really hectic for me. I have moved to the UK,to Hull more specifically, in order to study at the University there.

I got to Hull yesterday and I have many things that I need to sort out. I didn't move in to my apartment yet, hence i don't have a stable internet connection. I also don't own a windows PC here, only my macbook which isn't really suitable for anything serious graphically.

All the above amount to the fact that sadly I won't be able to raid with you guys...at least until manage to get my hands on a PC and decent internet connection.

Best wishes,
Mojag.

moogle
Site Admin

Re: I'll be unable to play for some time.

Post#2 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:41 pm

No worries pal. Welcome to the UK :) Hope you get things sorted, your spot will still be here when you get back. Keep us updated
Continuum Guild Master
"Myther, mind the mines... Myther... mines!!!?... watch out... WHAT THE $%&* MYTHER"

moogle
Site Admin

Post#3 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:05 am

Worth noting that mobile internet in UK is pretty low latency and suitable for raiding if you don't have a landline. I used to travel for my job and used to use it quite a lot back in Cataclysm - and its got much much better since then :)
Continuum Guild Master
"Myther, mind the mines... Myther... mines!!!?... watch out... WHAT THE $%&* MYTHER"

Rándy
Guild Officer

Post#4 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:58 am

Just when elemental gets a boost, ;) Take your time mate!

Return to “General”