Warlock raid application for legion expansion.

Want to apply to Continuum? Post applications here

Moderator: Officers

Owb

Warlock raid application for legion expansion.

Post#1 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:36 pm

ABOUT YOU: Hi my names Morten, I have extensive history of raiding and clearing heroic content while current tier (normal b4 mythic raid introdruction). That means I will always be doing whatever I can to stay at the top of the meters, or at least try. Which means: making BiS lists for current raids, practicing on dummies for hours to get rotation set into my brain correctly.

Q: First Name
A: The names Morten

Q: Age
A: I'm 18

Q: Gender
A: Male

Q: Location
A: Currently residing in Copenhagen

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

My character is not made yet actually, I will boost a warlock to level 100 sometime January or late december and take it from there. For the sake of showing gear/progress I will add my 2 "mains" i had. I quit raiding HFC after 1 week where I got 7 normal with old guild.

Q: Character Name
A: Junky / Vintage

Q: Current realm
A: Silvermoon (EU)

Q: Race
A: Night Elf / Worgen

Q: Class
A: Hunter / mage

Q: Link to Armory profile
(Please make sure to log out in PvE gear)

A: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... y/advanced, I mained my hunter for Warlords of Draenor only up untill HFC. All the kills you see at warlords has been while at current content.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... e/advanced My mage I have mained since TBC. I started to raid in wrath of lich king where I killed Onyxia 2 times, got 3 killed in ToC normal. I then quit untill firelands where I killed half of it normal. In DS i cleared normal and only missed madness heroic which I got killed in MoP. In Mop all the raids seen are done current content with the exception of ToT where I went in to clear once. ( I killed 10 "mythic" while current content.) For SoO everything is done current content on profile. I rerolled my hunter for Warlords of Draenor.

Q: Primary Professions
(Please include skill level)

1st: Tailoring (603), Engineer (600).
2nd: Mining (700) skinning (411)

Q: Secondary Professions
(include skill level)

Fishing: 38 / 355
Cooking: 1 / 300
First Aid: 59 / 33
Archaeology: 436 / 0

GAME/CLASS KNOWLEDGE:

I have played the game since mid of vanilla, I have seen it all and played for a long long time. I used to main my mage where I got 436 days /played total.

Q: Are you willing to respec, partially or fully?
(Do you have offspec experience and/or offspec gear?)

A: I am willing to do whatever boosts my DPS the most, even if that means farming for 1 item for weeks.

Q: What is your experience of theorycrafting?
(Please note any websites, special threads, spreadsheets, etc)

A: none sadly.

Q: What is your experience of raiding?
(Please note this should *only include* content completed when current. Please don't list things completed 2 years later and such :))

A: As said earlier: I started to raid in wrath of lich king where I killed Onyxia 2 times, got 3 killed in ToC normal. I then quit untill firelands where I killed half of it normal. In DS i cleared normal and only missed madness heroic which I got killed in MoP. In Mop all the raids seen are done current content with the exception of ToT where I went in to clear once. ( I killed 10 "mythic" while current content.) For SoO everything is done current content on profile. In Wod I cleared HM heroicand 1 mythic, in BRF clear hc, in HFC 7 normal I quit after 1 week.
GUILD RAIDING:

All my raiding has been with a guild for the most part, I am not a huge fan of pugs.

Q: Which of the following primary raid days can you attend?
Wednesday 20:00 - 23:30 (Yes/No) I can attend this day.
Sunday 20:00 - 23:30 (Yes/No) I can attend this day.
Monday 20:00 - 23:30 (Yes/No) I can attend this day.

Q: We have a focus on community spirit here, do you plan to be active outside of raids?
A: I plan on being online whenever I can, however its going to be primarily on wednesdays, sundays and mondays.

Q: Is there any upcoming event that will change your raiding availablility?
A: At the moment I can't see anything thats going to stop me from raiding Legion, if there is I will let you know.

HARDWARE:

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770K CPU @ 3.50GHz
Manufacturer Intel
Speed 3.9 GHz
Number of Cores 8
Video Card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670
Manufacturer NVIDIA
Chipset GeForce GTX 670
Dedicated Memory 2.1 GB
Total Memory 3.9 GB
Memory 8.2 GB
Operating System Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit
Service Pack 1
Size 64 Bit
Edition Home Premium
Display Maximum Resolution 1920 x 1080

Q: Are you able to use Teamspeak3?
A: Yes

Q: Do you have a microphone?
A: Yes

REFERENCES

I've been bnet friends with Zileas for some time and he recommended me to join.
Q: What do you expect from us?
A: To clear current content at heroic

Q: How would Continuum benefit from you?
A: I'm a solid player and that knows what to do, I always research tactics etc before I start for a raid. I often check simulationcraft and other sites to see what spec is the best for x tier, and then ill respecc accordingly. I am up to date in news regarding the patches and I strive to become the best I can possibly be on my class.

Q: What are ur goals in WoW?
A: To raid consistently and clear hc content consistently.
Last edited by Owb on Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zileas

Re: Warlock raid application for legion expansion.

Post#2 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:58 pm

I missed out on the part where he didn't have the lock yet when i told him we could use a lock :P

moogle
Site Admin

Post#3 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:17 pm

well this is a first :) An application without a character...

My first reaction is that yes we could use a warlock, but no we can't take a newly boosted toon from someone with no prior experience playing warlock and who isn't going to even create the character until next year... we would have to spend a good few weeks clearing heroics to gear him up so wouldn't be useful until potentially late Jan 2016...

I'm slightly bewildered by this app if I'm honest.
Continuum Guild Master: 2010-2018
"Myther, mind the mines... Myther... mines!!!?... watch out... WHAT THE $%&* MYTHER"

Rándy
Guild Officer

Post#4 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:37 pm

moogle wrote:well this is a first :) An application without a character...

My first reaction is that yes we could use a warlock, but no we can't take a newly boosted toon from someone with no prior experience playing warlock and who isn't going to even create the character until next year... we would have to spend a good few weeks clearing heroics to gear him up so wouldn't be useful until potentially late Jan 2016...

I'm slightly bewildered by this app if I'm honest.

Based on your bewildering and statement from above, i'm swaying towards a no.

Return to “Applications”