A: Abracadavra

Q: Current realm
A: Stormreaver

Q: Race
A: Undead

Q: Class
A: Mage

Q: Link to Armory profile
(Please make sure to log out in PvE gear)

A: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... vra/simple

Q: Primary Professions
(Please include skill level)

1st: Enchanting (301)
2nd: Tailoring (261)

Q: Secondary Professions
(include skill level)

Fishing: -
Cooking: -
First Aid: -
Archaeology: -

GAME/CLASS KNOWLEDGE:

Q: Are you willing to respec, partially or fully?
(Do you have offspec experience and/or offspec gear?)

A: I enjoy playing frost the most, but I'm willing to respec anytime. So far I have only gathered gear for frost spec, as I recently rolled this character. More about that later.

Q: What is your experience of theorycrafting?
(Please note any websites, special threads, spreadsheets, etc)

A: Very experienced. I've been reading different forums and websites as long as I've been playing WoW. Back in the days elitistjerks and mmo-champion were the places to look at. Nowadays I mainly check out Icy-veins and Noxxic. And Altered Time for my mage of course!

Q: What is your experience of raiding?
(Please note this should *only include* content completed when current. Please don't list things completed 2 years later and such :))

A: I started playing WoW few weeks after TBC launch and that's where I did my first raiding. WotLK is where I did my most hardcore raiding, and we were 3rd ranked guild in our realm back then. In Cata & MoP I didn't have time to play that much and only did few LFRs every once in a while just to check out new content. I'm writing this application from mobile so I hope that it'd be possible to have a chat with Guild Leader or Officer(s) in-game or Teamspeak to explain my history of playing a bit better!

GUILD RAIDING:

Q: Which of the following primary raid days can you attend?
Wednesday 20:00 - 23:30 (Yes)
Sunday 20:00 - 23:30 (Yes)
Monday 20:00 - 23:30 (Yes)

Q: We have a focus on community spirit here, do you plan to be active outside of raids?
A: Yes! I'm up for all sorts of activity. I like to hunt achievements, grind reputation, farm mounts, clear old content for the sake of nostalgia etc. But the most important thing for me is to have fun while playing!

Q: Is there any upcoming event that will change your raiding availablility?
A: No other than the fact that I work in a restaurant, so at times I work evening shifts and possibly miss raids because of that.

HARDWARE:

Q: Are you able to use Teamspeak3?
A: Yes!

Q: Do you have a microphone?
A: Yes!

REFERENCES:

Q: What do you expect from us?
A: I'd expect a social, friendly and mature community who likes to progress as a guild and do shit together outside of raids as well. For me personally, good people around makes the whole gaming experience better.

Q: How would Continuum benefit from you?
A: You'd get an active member to your roster, who has a good attitude, is friendly and hopefully in the future would be of great benefit to your raiding team!

Q: What are ur goals in WoW?
A: My goals for the game are simple; progress as a player, improving my abilities and awareness and have fun with nice people while doing it!

More info:
So I recently got back to the game, my friend talked me over during holiday sales to start a Recruit-A-Friend with him and here I am.. again! I played on the Alliance early in WoD, but as my friends stopped playing so did I. I'd like to have a talk with Guild Leader or Officer(s) in-game like I said earlier. Better to explain then who am I and where I come from :)

But for now, thank you! Hopefully we'll be in contact later on!

Mahol

Re: Abracadavra - Mage

Post#2 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:17 pm

Its a yes from me ;)
CARGE

Abracadavra

Post#3 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:52 pm

Thank you!

Oh, I forgot to mention that there might be some items without gems or upgrades on them.. I was doing HFC Heroic today, got some loot but left in a hurry for work so that's why. :)

I always keep everything 100% enchanted, gemmed and upgraded! ;)

moogle
Site Admin

Post#4 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:36 pm

nice app, I know nothing about mage spec but from the tone of writing it sounds like you might be a good fit. I'm working atm but can free some time tomorrow night for a chat if you like?

Cheers
Continuum Guild Master: 2010-2018
"Myther, mind the mines... Myther... mines!!!?... watch out... WHAT THE $%&* MYTHER"

Abracadavra

Post#5 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:19 pm

I have time for a chat tomorrow during the day. Until 1600 (UTC +2) I suppose. And also late at night, after 0130 (UTC +2)..

And hey, about the mage specs..
Arcane is currently the strongest for single target once you have the proper gear for it. Frost shines the most on double cleave fights, but still not too far behind of arcane's damage output overall on single target. Fire is ridicilously good for AoE, but that's about it then.

I'm willing to give arcane a try if you demand so, once a proper gear is acquired though :)

moogle
Site Admin

Post#6 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:34 pm

hi there, just seen your message - unfortunately I won't be awake at 0130 :) how about tomorrow evening - as I've got a job during the day :D I can do any time between 20:30 and 23:30 server time.

Cheers

M.
"Myther, mind the mines... Myther... mines!!!?... watch out... WHAT THE $%&* MYTHER"

Abracadavra

Post#7 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:43 am

Hey! I think that time frame is possible for me, yes. Catch you up tomorrow then!

Abracadavra

Post#8 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:41 pm

I'm online now, add my Real ID: Acyés#2564

moogle
Site Admin

Post#9 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:03 pm

Argh sry mate, I'm stuck at work with a problem. If any other officer is online please speak to abra for me.

Abracadavra

Post#10 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:08 pm

Would be nice :)
I'm available tomorrow after 1600 server time as well!

Grommgarr

Post#11 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:25 pm

Ill try and catch you online Abra. I'll be online at 1730ish (server time).

Abracadavra

Post#12 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:52 pm

Cool!
I'll be online then!

Grommgarr

Post#13 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:09 pm

After a nice chat I agree with Moogle and Mohlol and invited him to the guild.

Return to “Applications”