Q: Character Name
A: Vanílla

Q: Current realm
A: Haomarush

Q: Race
A: Blood Elf

Q: Class
Arms / Protection

Started the expansion with gaining artifact power for my fury weapon after reading up on the sims clarity struck and as we speak I'm fueling my arms / protection artifact weapon.

Q: Link to Armory profile
(Please make sure to log out in PvE gear)

Boosted warrior
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/h ... lla/simple

The warrior who started it all
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/o ... %A1/simple

Q: Primary Professions
(Please include skill level)

1st:Blacksmithing (760)
2nd:Mining (372)

Q: Secondary Professions
(include skill level)

Fishing:-
Cooking:-
First Aid:-
Archaeology:-

GAME/CLASS KNOWLEDGE:

Q: Are you willing to respec, partially or fully?
(Do you have offspec experience and/or offspec gear?)

A: I have no problem tanking as I have done my fair share of it troughout the expansions, I have fairly ok Protection gear however the artifact weapon is slightly behind because of my gamble with fury.

In the worst case that you don't need a warrior I would not mind rerolling another character but keep in mind that with the current artifact power I will be quite behind and obviously have to level the character.

Q: What is your experience of theorycrafting?
(Please note any websites, special threads, spreadsheets, etc)

A: I used to be a huge fan of Elitist Jerks when I still played my rogue and when raiding really was a big part of my life.
Currently I read up on my class from the following sources; Icy-veins, Warrior Discord and ofcourse the MMO champion forums.

Q: What is your experience of raiding?
(Please note this should *only include* content completed when current. Please don't list things completed 2 years later and such :))

Origin;
I started as a young boy learning the ropes from my older cousin who played in a high lvl guild called Affliction on Sylvanas (H). They cleared everything apart from Naxxramas and he made sure I could tag along on the farm raids in Zul'gurub, Moltencore and Blackwing Lair.

Once I managed to get a full set of gear and the Majestic Earthshaker I spent alot of days pounding the Alliance in Alterac Valley and still look back at these moments with great joy.
The Burning Crusade
These are the raids I spent my hearth and soul on; Karazhan, Gruul, Magtheridon, Zul'Aman as a Rogue, I've helped out during Tempest Keep, Mount Hyjal, Serpentshrine Cavern and ofcourse Black Temple, however these assists weren't really as memorable as the rest as I just helped when they needed to fill the last slots.

Wrath of the Lich King
Naxxramas, Obsidian sanctum and Ulduar as a Rogue.
Icecrown citadel on heroic up to Lich King as a restoration druid (cleared him thanks to the buff which kept increasing the %'s).

Catactlysm
Casually cleared everything apart from Firelands and Dragon Soul with friends. Right before Firelands I got a job offer and had / wanted to step back from playing (more or less no time to commit to raiding).

Mists of Pandaria
Took a break during this expansion and came back at the end to do some pvp and PUG around with friends while being hyped for Warlords.

Warlords of Draenor
Started of with high hopes for the Orcs however Highmaul and the garrisson got the best of me as it felt as such a drag with the way the expansion turned out so I took a step back went extremely casual and focussed on doing some pvp.

GUILD RAIDING:

Q: Which of the following primary raid days can you attend?
Wednesday 20:00 - 23:30 Yes
Sunday 20:00 - 23:30 Yes
Monday 20:00 - 23:30 Yes

Q: We have a focus on community spirit here, do you plan to be active outside of raids?
A: Once I get home after grabbing something to eat the first thing I do is check my world quests, apart from doing those I run mythics and obviously set foot into BG's.
So If there are any people doing either of these things, feel free to tag along ;).

Q: Is there any upcoming event that will change your raiding availablility?
A: Nothing I can forsee at this moment.

HARDWARE:

Q: Are you able to use Teamspeak3?
A: *Discord but neither of these should be a problem.

Q: Do you have a microphone?
A: Yes.

REFERENCES:

Q: What do you expect from us?
A: More or less the community spirit, I have been a social for a while just keeping to myself reading the guild-chat I forsee no problems in these expectations.

Q: How would Continuum benefit from you?
A: I will not get into the numbers and how fish I can catch but I would describe myself as a teamplayer who is in it for the long run, starting off being the queit type however once you get to know me I'm a friendly and reliable guy.

Q: What are ur goals in WoW?
A: Getting to know new people, having a laugh and obviously play the game I once held so dear ;)

Rándy
Guild Officer

Re: Arms / Protection Warrior Application

Post#2 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:14 pm

Hereby I personally vouch for this guy, know him for about 20 years now. If he doesn't live up to the expectations I will personally walk down the street and slap the bajesus out of the man.

+1

Hawkeye

Post#3 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:34 pm

-4 because friend with randy.
+4 because randy vouches for him.
+1 for veteran player

Ishinn

Post#4 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:40 pm

+1 from me aswell!

moogle
Site Admin

Post#5 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:57 pm

sold. seems an ideal fit and might even be able to whip Randy up into something vaguely useful? Ok miracles aside - welcome aboard the failboat :)
Continuum Guild Master
"Myther, mind the mines... Myther... mines!!!?... watch out... WHAT THE $%&* MYTHER"

Return to “Applications”